Accessible Information Standard
This website is run by Priority Digital Health (PDH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This website has been accessibility reviewed to meet the following standards:
- All text meets or exceeds WCAG 2.1 minimum contrast ratios
- Use of ARIA landmarks throughout
- Page can be zoomed without loss of information or functionality and without requiring scrolling in two dimensions
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- Have the ability to skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille: email firstname.lastname@example.org call 01223 976777. We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us via email on email@example.com or alternatively call us on 01223 976777.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).